Feb 28, 2012

Who's That Tripping Over My Bridge?

Bob Englehart, 2/23/12:
If I was sure which kind of "education reform" Englehart meant -- the kind that means giving all the money to poor districts and their teachers, since they're so poor and downtrodden and oppressed, on the one hand, or the kind that means giving all the money to Catholic and private schools to buy conservative votes, on the other -- I'd be able to figure out how exactly their bus's tripping over that bridge was going to provoke Mr. Nasty Old Poverty Troll there.

Since I don't, I can't really speculate -- but isn't "Poverty" usually a reason to have "education reform," rather than a vicious goat-eating monster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.