Jun 11, 2011

I'm Not Dead! I'm Getting Better!

Editorial Explanations has been quiet lately, for unavoidable reasons related to my professional life -- namely, that I'm in the middle of a two-week business trip -- but I am playing catch-up today.

To avoid a flood of week-old cartoons, all dated today, I'm sticking the oldies on the days they were originally published and marking them all "Backfill."

Service may be spotty for the next four or five days, but should return to normal for the second half of June and forward. Your forebearance during this time of great national trial is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.