Sep 17, 2011

Here I Sit, Broken-Hearted

Deb Milbrath, 9/14/11:
I hang my head in shame today, because a reader had to call my attention to this uniquely awful cartoon.

First of all, it's not every day we see naked butt-crack in the daily paper -- that's quite impressive.

And then there's the central issue: that this poor schmoe is completely unaware that other methods than the US mail exist to get the written word -- even words about sports -- into the home.

(And I don't know which is worse: if that schmoe is a self-portrait of Milbrath or a representation of the men in her life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.