Apr 6, 2012

Dinsdale Piranha at the Bat

Eric Allie, 4/4/12:
"Nice little Supreme Court you've got here, Mister Kennedy. It'd be a real shame if anything got...broken."


Postscript: Astute readers might have noted that I am not so much sarcastically commenting on this cartoon as I am restating the premise in an equally allusive way. This is because I think this is a good cartoon -- sneaky, with a specific message that takes a second to sink in -- and I like to show those once in a while as well.

(I will note that my first reaction to it was "Who's the random white guy? Shouldn't that be Roberts?" But then I realized it was actually a good likeness of Kennedy, that most nondescript of Justices.)

1 comment:

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.