May 6, 2011

Very Interesting...But Still Stupid

I see that the posts I put up this week -- from my iPad, my portable computing device of choice when I'm at an undisclosed location -- all came out with unpleasant formatting on the images, so that they muscle their way out of their designated space and sit uneasily behind part of the right sidebar as well.

This is unpleasant and unfortunate, since I don't know how to fix it. I will, though, try not to blog from the iPad except during undisclosed-location emergencies, which will keep those ugly posts to a minimum. And if Google wants to make a Blogger app for the iPad -- hint hint -- I'd be happy to try that out, instead of running through a Safari window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.