Jul 18, 2013

Fear of a Hoodied Planet

A.F. Branco, 7/17/13:
Multiple Choice!

A) "If only there were some other way of defending myself instead of shooting someone dead! But, sadly, such a thing just does not exist! Perhaps if I had studied MMA, or if I were substantially taller and heavier than this teenager, I would have some other options!"

B) "Perhaps if I really believe this person is dangerous, I should listen to the police dispatcher whom I just talked to!"

C) "Hey, whad'ya know -- people don't like it when you stalk them in your car and demand to know what they're doing! Sometimes they react badly! Maybe I should apologize, give up, and let this guy go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the purpose of Editorial Explanations is to explain and to expand knowledge, rather than to engage in any partisan bickering. All cartoonists are completely correct, in their own worlds.